The perfect Korean breakfast - with a little piece of Norway.
1. Finely chop spring onion and red pepper (and shred some TINE® Norwegian Gouda, alternatively finely chop slices).
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Strain the beaten eggs through a sieve so that you get a smooth consistency. Whisk in the rice wine and salt.
3. Heat a small frying pan on medium temperature and add some butter. Lower the heat until medium-low and pour in a thin layer of the egg mix. Spread evenly so that it covers the surface of the pan.
4. Add the spring onion, peppers and shredded cheese, and let the omelette cook until it is almost ready. Roll the omelette.
5. Push the roll onto the side of the pan, add some more butter, and repeat the process.
6. Use the spatula and roll the finished roll further into the new layer. Push the new, slightly thicker roll aside in the pan, add a little more butter and pour in another layer of batter so that you get another layer.
7. Continue like this until all the egg mixture is used up and you have built up an omelet roll, layer by layer.
8. Cool down the omelette and cut it in pieces.
Enjoy your breakfast!